mercredi 6 février 2008

...!

Hello,

you like them songs that you hear here...?

then can be that some one among you know has which points its takes time to make update has each day then I seek myself a person who could help me and who would be able to have good dance hall of the hip hop and riddim... Add...

hotnewvibez@hotmail.com

in your msn or to leave me a comment saying to me which kind of music you can have

(Sorry For My English Am French )

thank you !!


dj smash


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour ,

aimez - vous les chansons que vous entendez ici ...?


alors peut etre que quelque un d'entre vous savent a quel points sa prend du temps faire des update a chaque jour alors je me cherche une personne qui pourrait m'aider et qui serait capable d'avoir du bon dance hall du hip hop et des riddim ... alors rentrer

hotnewvibez@hotmail.com

dans votre msn ou laisser moi un commentaire me disant quelle sorte de musique vous pouvez avoir

merci !!


dj smash

0 commentaires: